Presby’s Inspired Life, a nonprofit, faith-based organization, currently provides continuing care and Affordable Housing for more than 3,000 people 62 and better, across more than 30 communities throughout greater Philadelphia. The organization has been serving the Philadelphia community for more than 60 years. www.PresbysInspiredLife.org.
At Presby’s Inspired Life, our mission is to provide exceptional living experiences for people 62 and better.
- Honesty—We are truthful, fair and candid, even when it is difficult.
- Ownership—We take responsibility for our outcomes, solving problems creatively and cultivating opportunities to enhance our impact.
- Stewardship—We honor the resources entrusted to us, managing them effectively.
- Respect—We hold the individuality of all people in esteem, treating them with dignity and compassion.
- Faith—We are guided and inspired by our Christian tradition, seeking to build relationships with faith communities while honoring the spiritual journeys of all people.
- Integrity—We act in alignment with our values and recognize the synergy of working together in ministry.
- Excellence—We strive to exceed expectations by developing a culture that celebrates commitment and achievements, supporting the highest quality of service.
We will use best practices to provide senior living options to a diverse population with changing needs and economic circumstances, such that the residents’ expectations are exceeded.
Board of Directors
Alan J. Griffith, Chair
The Rev. Randy L. Barge
Harry G. Dittmann
Brian M. Duke
Marilyn Dyson, PhD
Francis E. Maloney
Kenneth G. McKeown
The Rev. Dr. Nancy E. Muth
G. Robert Overhiser, Jr.
William G. Young, Jr.
Director of Communications
Presby’s Inspired Life